Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Felt

Last week I decided to give myself a break from planning the evening classes and workshops and to treat myself to making some felt.
I would like to be positive but having been to the enrolment evening last night, to which a handful, a very small handful of people came, I think the classes are unlikely to run. Languages, computer studies etc. look to be in the same boat. I am however pleased with my plan and samples and will hopefully be able to use them in the future. Thank you to the people who said they would attend if they didn’t live on the other side of the world!!

Here is a link to my new felt hero Lisa Klakulak. I think her fantastic pincushions are my favourite although I am a fan of all her way out and intricate constructions. I like the colours, the shapes and the details which make her felt so contemporary.

7 comments:

  1. i am sorry to hear that the your classes might not run. I love the felt esp the brooch pin. Lovely pictures aswell. have you changed your camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful felted bag, the colours are so gorgeous for Autumn approaching. Thanks you too, for the link to Lisa, I shall now pop over and take a peek ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:37 PM

    Just discovered your blog this morning. I LOVE your work!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful... - makes me regret that I don´t have the patience for felting lately...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely pieces, the colors are so very rich. I love the autumn palette, and it is so appropo right now. I would love to come take a class from you but like others, travel is out of the question these days. Unless I win the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could be in the class!

    I'm loving this little purse. jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bags are fabulous. Lovely design and colours.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...