I have a rather nice alphabet set of wooden type which I bought via Etsy, I had the idea of using them with the Gelli Plate and had some fun with them. I just used them to give a graffiti like impression and was pleased with the results.
Starting to print.
After adding layers of white and then a metallic.
I took photographs and then printed one onto two pieces of TAP paper prior to ironing onto fabric.
I liked it enough to make it into a small banner hanging. The metallic paint came out as a sort of orangey colour, but I thought it looked Ok, rather like one of those faded posters or walls one sees.
I also printed crops from the photos as small cards and made envelopes with some of the prints.
Over on Sketchbook Challenge this months’ theme has been warm and cool; why not take a look or join in.