Sunday, May 09, 2010

Book Art Blog



My work is featured here on this new Book Art Blog   from Berlin  which starts with a general discussion and examples of what book art is about.
 The author has used an image of a piece of work I did on my Access Course to illustrate the discussion after finding it on Flickr. I hope it will be a success and provides us all with lots of ideas and inspiration.


I received my mini book swaps from Australia and here are some images from them. If you want to know more about the paper swaps head over to Woven Letters.





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it into the book, that's brilliant. I'm looking forward to being a part of Paper Swap 2 but haven't had the papers yet so very exciting that it's still something to come

    Have a good week
    Carolyn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I do hope you feel better soon. Permission to be very kind to yourself ...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very interesting. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your book entry.
    I won't be able to make the May session but will be there for the next one. I now have a very clear idea on what I am going to make with last month's sample.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats.
    great books you got here
    scrapbook-crazy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...