Monday, June 04, 2007

Fabric covered bowl



I’m still trying to work out the best ways of monoprinting on cotton but in the meantime for a break I made this bowl as one of my sons wanted a ‘house’, or I should say, room warming present. I had just enough hemp rope left to finish it off with one join. It was also a chance to use up some paper beads. I am experimenting with trying to set up a home made light box to take better pictures, so the two aims sort of came together. I haven’t quite cracked improving the photos yet; if only I could stick to one aim it would surely help.

6 comments:

  1. Great bowl. The paper beads look terrific dangling down the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic. Could you tell me how they are done or direct me to a book/website for instructions.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bowl is great, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, it looks great, your son will be thrilled

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I found your blog and I only can say:: I will visit again!!
    Greetings Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...