Sunday, June 04, 2006

Workshop on the Web


The June workshop arrived and this weekend, just for fun, I have tried two of the projects. Two pieces are the first part of a book and the next issue will have the rest of the instructions to make a keepsake book. The background paper is done
following the technique http://tryittuesdays.wordpress.com. I can't share the techniques from the workshop, but do have a look at my link if you don't already know about the web workshop. Has anyone else been trying the workshop ideas?

This is an idea you may know for using thicker threads - I use a topstitch needle. I only managed to get it to work recently, perhaps I found the right size jam jar!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:02 PM

    Wow, such texture and colors. What fun! Can't wait to see the finished product...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous pieces! Awesome.

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am adding you to my bloglines for easier blogstalking....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really wonderful. Love the colors. WOW is great for learning new techniques isn't it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...